To generate citations for a document
- Open the document with access keys as citation markers in your document.
- On the Citation menu, click Generate, Citations for Document.
The Generate Citations dialog will display.
- Set the Intext options for the citations in the text of your document.
- If you need a list of works cited (for papers with footnotes, this is sometimes
not required), set the Reference List options.
- Click OK to write citations for the document.
Citation will make a copy of your document. In this copy, the program will replace the Access
keys with intext citations, and write a reference list according to the preferences you have
set in the dialog.